One Afghan Per Month, 2020 Edition

It’s been such a long time, hasn’t it? A year or so, or more, perhaps. But here we are, ready to leave 2020 in the past and brace ourselves for 2021 while keeping a weathered eye on a horizon filled with hope. How did the second year of my #OneAfghanPerMonth resolution turn out? Very well, in fact, with the help of Buck and Tish-Tish:

 January 




 February 



I made this afghan in these colors twice this year.  The first was given as a gift to a friend of Dear Daughter's, but I loved it so much I made another for myself in July.



 March 






 April 


 May 


 June 


 July 



 August 


 September 


 October 



 November 



 December


This afghan has a few more rows to go, so perhaps it will be finished by this evening... but I'm not terribly worried about it because 1) I've obviously met my quota of one-afghan-per-month for this year and 2) it's 2020, at least for a few more hours. 

What a year.

Thank goodness for #crochet.

Happy New Year, fellow "hookers!"

*****

Comments

Popular Posts