Weekend Creativity in the Crafty Nook

I love prize ribbons... science fair ribbons... spelling champion ribbons... foo foo ribbons, decorative ribbons, and crafty ribbons.

I also love wrapping presents, giving gifts, and making gift tags.  With some "tag sale" inspiration, I made picnic tags:



Photobucket


...country floral and plaid tags:
Photobucket


... and digital camouflage tags:
Photobucket

But prize ribbons have been on my mind lately... why couldn't they be used as gift tags?  They have pretty medallions, and a gift recipient's name can easily be written, stamped, or painted on the tails...

Preppy pink and green "prize ribbon" gift tags:
Photobucket


Summer "prize ribbon" flower tags:
Photobucket

Patriotic "prize ribbon" gift tags:
Photobucket

... and aqua and red Christmas "prize ribbon" gift tags (I'm adding silver sparkle to the tips tonight):
Photobucket

Once I figure out how to package these and determine how many to sell together as a set, I'll get these put into my Etsy shop for you... any ideas?

Comments

  1. Hi
    I am interested in your gingham tags please can you tell me if you sell them or how to make them.
    Thank you
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts