Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Creativity in the Crafty Nook

I love prize ribbons... science fair ribbons... spelling champion ribbons... foo foo ribbons, decorative ribbons, and crafty ribbons.

I also love wrapping presents, giving gifts, and making gift tags.  With some "tag sale" inspiration, I made picnic tags:



Photobucket


...country floral and plaid tags:
Photobucket


... and digital camouflage tags:
Photobucket

But prize ribbons have been on my mind lately... why couldn't they be used as gift tags?  They have pretty medallions, and a gift recipient's name can easily be written, stamped, or painted on the tails...

Preppy pink and green "prize ribbon" gift tags:
Photobucket


Summer "prize ribbon" flower tags:
Photobucket

Patriotic "prize ribbon" gift tags:
Photobucket

... and aqua and red Christmas "prize ribbon" gift tags (I'm adding silver sparkle to the tips tonight):
Photobucket

Once I figure out how to package these and determine how many to sell together as a set, I'll get these put into my Etsy shop for you... any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am interested in your gingham tags please can you tell me if you sell them or how to make them.
    Thank you
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question: