Cake/Cupcake Toppers

With only nine days left in the school year (I'm a full time kindergarten teacher), I've had little time to hole up in the crafty nook to play with paper to my heart's content.  Thankfully, these little accordion-folded rosettes (or do they look more like prize ribbon medallions?) are quick to whip up and glue onto lollipop sticks:


Photobucket

Topping cakes and cupcakes, they bring  lollipoppy or pinwheel-ey fun to traditional party desserts!

*****
June 18 is the date for my Polka Dots and Picnics Bunting and Cupcake Topper crafty class!  You'll be able to reserve your spot soon through The Peacock Cafe for $30, and you'll need to make sure you bring a glue gun/low-temp melt glue sticks, sharp scissors and a smile!  You'll leave with party bunting and cupcake toppers to complete your next picnic or summer party:

Photobucket

Three cheers for summertime fun!

Comments

  1. Cute toppers and a wonderfully fun bunting!! I just posted decorations I did for my daughter's birthday party, if you're interested :)

    Good luck on the class....sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts