Monday, October 10, 2011

Crazy Busy

It's been c-r-a-z-y busy here on my end of the internet!

I'm a full time teacher.

Correction: I'm a full time kindergarten teacher.

I'm a full time wife and mother as well.

We're buying a house.  This is a BIG DEAL for our family, since it means Uncle Sam's say-so over where we live is coming to an end.

Yes, Dear Husband is retiring, and preparing himself for his next big adventure, whatever that might be.  I strongly suspect he'll be busy fulfilling honey-do wishes that I may or may not be directly responsible for once we have our keys grasped tightly in our fists.

But I **have** snuck some time here and there for myself to create a few kits, and a few custom orders for friends of friends:

Photobucket

Though not photographed, I added green tulle and off-white lace ties between each pennant... hope the birthday girl likes her banner!

Photobucket

Of course by the looks of my table, I'll need to do a bit of cleaning before the packers/movers come to transfer my family out of one home and into another.

Into OUR home.

Into our happily-ever-after.

*****

How have you been?  Are you ready for Halloween and other wonderful autumn celebrations?

2 comments:

  1. Happy packing and unpacking into your new home adventure. Life is never dull. Glad you found time to create...

    ReplyDelete

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question: