I ♡ Hearts

I know I've mentioned it before:

I ♡ hearts.

I've loved heart shaped cards, candy bowls, earrings, bracelets, Hallmark valentine pins, Avon kitsch lip gloss containers, pearlized containers a la the 1980's, cakes, candies and ornaments for most of my life.  Heart shaped jewelry and clothing embroidered or appliqued with hearts have filled my jewelry box and closet for ~years~, and I've lately started to crochet little hearts, just for fun.

My first valentine swap was with Sarah over at Makin' Projiks several years ago, and it was such a wonderful experience that I knew I'd have to participate in more swaps whenever I had the opportunity and time.  Thankfully, crafty friend Laurie from Indulge Your Shelf invited me to her valentine swap this year, motivating me to finish setting up my crafty nook so I could play with all things pink, glittery, paperish and repurposed.

These ornies were my contribution to the swap:

Photobucket

Pink bulbs on paper medallions, wrapped with vintage trims and lace scraps, itty bitty pretty fun... oh, and the glitter, don't forget the glitter!

The package from Laurie arrived earlier in the week, but with the dreary weather and hectic schedule, I decided to save it as a reward for myself once the weekend rolled around.  What a treat it was, opening it this morning:

Photobucket

I hope to track down these new-to-me swap participants this week, because *wow*, just ~wow~, look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such sweetness, such prettiness, such valentine perfection!

Photobucket

Thank you Laurie, and thank you valentine swappers!  Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Comments

  1. Hi Michaele!
    I received one of your beautiful ornaments in Laurie's swap. Thank you so much. :) I'm so happy to have found your blog too.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michaele,

    I too received one of your SWEET ornaments in Laurie's swap - Thank you!

    Looks like you receive my ornament and my greeting card. I hope you like them.

    I've blog about the ornament swap, if you want to read it please visit http://vintageconnections.blogspot.com/

    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts