January 15: Confession

I have a confession to make.

**cough**

IstillhaveaChristmastreeup.

~orTWO~

*C-O-U-G-H*

I know, I KNOW!  And it's ~so~ unlike me, honestly.

The "big" Christmas tree was taken down and all of the upstairs decor was packed away before New Year's, but my silver tinsel tree with its vintage-y ornaments and the felt ornament kitsch tree in the downstairs den... well... I just haven't felt... done with them.

We've had bipolar weather here in Oz since Christmas, ranging from wind chills of -11 degrees to highs of 50+ with more thermal mood swings yet to come.  I'm also forty-seven years old now and am not feeling terribly inclined to continue to impose rules upon myself.  Maybe I'm entering a new sparkle phase.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, perhaps I'll feel the urge to catch up with the calendar.

Perhaps.






Just another example of that's-just-so-NOT-like-me being...


... me.

Comments

Popular Posts