Spring Cleaning the Greenhouse

Despite snow in the forecast, it's time to spring-clean the greenhouse:


Dusty cobwebs, brown leaves...


Remains of my first forsythia starts and blueberry bushes...


Grapevines, holly, mums... will any part of them return to green?


Leftover planting cells, empty pots...


Floors swept, branches and limbs checked, hints of green discovered.  


Open windows, clean and sort, listen to Michael Buble and John Mayer.  Music is essential.


Hello, Elephant.


Table cleaned, porch and yard items tucked away until spring's official arrival...


... and there's my star-topped "tree!" I still haven't decided if I'll fill the gutters with nasturtiums or some other flower this year.


Two signs and a wind chime left to hang.  


This is how the season of rebirth begins in my neck of the woods.


Comments

Popular Posts