There are Days

There are days when I'm productive around the house, not only starting but finishing chores, making meals, running errands and enjoying family time.  There are days when I simply straighten things up, pick up a good book, blog, and craft.

And then there are days when I stay in jammies, lounging on the couch or in bed, grateful not only that I can rely upon a stocked pantry but also that my children can fend for themselves.  Today has been one of those days.

The laptop has kept me company, and after dabbling with Tweetdeck and Hootsuite (I want an easy dashboard for keeping track of my blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram), I stumbled across someecards, and discovered that you can create your own.

I've had waaaaaay too much fun flipping through the images, color filters, and adding text, and it may be obvious that I've had a bit too much coffee and chocolate today too.

Whatever.

For pageant friends:

Photobucket

Sisterly love:

Photobucket

...and of course, a musical reference:

Photobucket

Have you made any cards?

Here.  Have a chocolate.

Comments

Popular Posts