At First...

... he was all like:


And then he was:


... followed by:



... but today?

Today he's all:


That's right.  Today my eldest graduates from college for the first time: he's already been accepted into a master's program.  Our family and friends are enormously proud of him.  He's accomplished this goal on his own terms, in his own way, via his own steam.  My description might not sound all lovey-dovey and full of warm fuzzies, but it's accurate: he's kicked ass.

I'm not going to give you advice Nathaniel.  I'm just going to tell you that I love you.  Then I'm going to hit "publish" on this post so I can put an adorable (yet not embarrassing) baby picture of you out on the web because hey, that's what incredibly relieved proud mothers do when their babies graduate.  

Pass me the kleenex. 

Comments

  1. Picture #2 is how I will always remember him. Congratulations, Nathaniel! You have made your former (NOT old) teacher proud, again. Congratulations, Mom! Ya did good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of you! Such a great accomplishment. It goes by in the wink of an eye -- no?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts