~See You Soon, Valentine's Day~

It doesn't take long for me to move on after the Christmas decorations are tucked away for another year.

Bring on the hearts.

Bring on the love.

Bring on the red, pink, glitter, and mushy sentiments.

Bring.  It.




The valentines I've received over the past few years through swaps have really begun to add up, oh yes.

And I'm not done yet.

Somewhere in my crafty nook are the materials that are going to come together for this year's swappy exchanges.

First, I need to get in the mood.  Up go the valentines:




That's better.

See you soon, Valentine's Day.

Comments

  1. I recognize several of those ornaments from past swaps with Sarah! Your tree is just glorious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts