Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Goal # 1: Organize the Closet

On my first official day away from school, I made a list:

~ Do laundry
~ Empty dishwasher
~ Reload dishwasher
~ Water plants and flowers
~ Vacuum
~ Plan dinner
~ Peel wrappers from crayons (more on that here)

... and finally:

~ Organize THE CLOSET

Which closet?

This closet:





I know.  You're thinking "What's the big deal?"

And.  Then.  We.  Open.  The.  Doors.


Allllllllllrighty then.

Wrapping paper.  Ballgowns.  Coats.  Bubble wrap.  Drawers filled with scrapbook paper.  A crayon maker.  The makings of a Sneetch shirt.  Gift bags.  Photos.

Unbeknownst to me, three members of Aragog's family were also hiding away in there.

Yes, relatives of A-r-a-g-o-g.

Go ahead and do the heebie-jeebie dance.  I certainly did.

Two hours, a mug of coffee, multiple passes with the vacuum, and seventeen Mentos later, here's where we're at:


What an improvement.  Since this is the only closet in my crafty nook, it was important to get everything sorted and organized in it so I may retrieve needed items unimpeded as I get my creative groove on for the next few weeks.

I WILL be creative this summer.

Oh yes.

1 comment:

  1. There are many ways to go about organizing your closet. Different methods make more sense depending on your space and what you’re storing. No matter which method you choose, these closet storage solutions  definitely helps you to reduce the space usage. Once again great post man! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question: