Fiddling

I'm always happy for a snow day, and not just because I'm Eskimo.

Or prefer colder weather.

Or because I'm a teacher.

I'm always happy for a snow day because I get to spend more time in here:


The Crafty Nook.

This room doesn't judge my jammie attire, ragamuffin hair, or lack of jewelry.  It's my sanctuary, full of things I like, love, enjoy, and am inspired by.  I can fiddle with fabric, yarn, buttons, lace, paper, and all sorts of bits and bobs.

That's right, I'm a fiddler.

I might crochet today, since I have some yummy raspberry swirl yarn:


... or catch up on some home decor eye candy:


Maybe I'll dream up some cute craft that utilizes these pastel-dotted dominoes I discovered recently at an antique shop:


... or I'll plan some valentine sweetness, inspired by hearts:




What do you fiddle around with on a snow day?

Comments

  1. Was fiddling with my farm notebook I bought from Erin Conderen. I am journaling & putting pictures in all about my farm. Love me some snow days too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts