Spring has Sprung

Spring has sprung, indoors at least.  My break from school is winding down, so it was time to find the bottle brush decorations, eggs, and bunnies, bunnies, bunnies:





I'm a mishmash collector, and therefore a mishmash decorator.  "Eclectic" is the fancy word for "mishmash," correct?


For example: European tole platter, cream bunnies, slightly tarnished silver bowl, a copper wall tile, and photos from my eldest.  Works for me.  Maybe I'll polish the silver this weekend.



These fellas stand guard at the kitchen island on a cake plate.  Bunnies ~everywhere~, I tell you.


I usually hang spring bunting throughout the house, across the mantle and windows, but a certain non-bunny that resides in our house has developed a thing for paper and ribbon.

Turns out he finds ~crinkly~ items, like seed packets, m-o-s-t interesting:


... as well as ALL things fluffy, like the remnants of a white boa I used to trim a t-shirt (I was a Star Bellied Snitch) for Dr. Seuss' birthday:


Scattered seeds and boa fluff count as spring decor, right?

Comments

Popular Posts