Bunny Collages in my Etsy Shop

This week's bunnies-on-the-brain symptoms aren't dissipating.  I went to bed two nights ago, not terribly thrilled with where I had left off with this fellow:


The torn paper at the top... yuck.

The next morning, I wondered why I couldn't make more tulle pom poms to soften the look of the paper.  Soft green, pink, white, fun little fluffy poms.  I switched out his tail too.



MUCH better!

Displaying him on the wall above my desk, I thought it would be fun to try a few more.



Canvas boards, acrylic paint, bubble wrap, scrapbook paper, Mod Podge, tulle, ribbon, buttons and twine filled my craft table, and three collages were born.  Traditional pastels...


... peachy coral and turquoise...


... and my favorite, rad plaid.


These are going to hippity-hop their way over to my Etsy shop, along with two spring paper buntings exactly like the one displayed across the chalkboard on my desk.

HOPPY Spring!


Comments

Popular Posts