Etsy Shop Update: New Items and SALE!

I've been having fun downstairs in the crafty nook!  The following are available in my Etsy shop:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Country floral (brown) bunting set...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Picnic Party Bunting set (and oh, this would be so cute as a bulletin board display for your colors unit!)...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Summer Garden Party Bunting set (I love this mod floral!)...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Americana Bunting Set (no tulle, no frill)...

*****
While Photobucket catches up on my photo tweaking, take a peek in the shop for the sale prices I've posted for the perfectly pink and brown circle print bunting set (originally 70$!), the aqua and red bunting set that baseball lovers seem to enjoy though I originally made them as a beautiful Christmas pattern (each set originally sold for 40$, three sets are left at $30 per), and the set of five fuschia fun bunting for $35.  

Several other bunting sets (bandana and burlap print papers I call "country mouse" and "city mouse" too!) are also marked down so that I can make room for new holiday banners that I'm working on this month.

I love summer sales, don't you?

Comments

Popular Posts