Christmas Decor 2010



As I reflect on our 2010 blessings and burdens, I appreciate all that we have: our family, friendships, employment, health, hopes and dreams.

Regular readers of my other blog will remember that we experienced a flood in July while Dear Husband was still deployed overseas.

Our Army Family came to our rescue and Uncle Sam sent DH home several weeks early to help us recover what we could, but our losses and the damage to the property (a rental, thank goodness) required that we move onto post.

The tenderheart in me cannot express how grateful I am that our family's Christmas ornament collection and the stockings my mother embroidered/needlepointed for us were spared the mud, silt, and water this summer.

We will be sharing our Christmas dinner and holiday hospitality with an adopted soldier~ please do remember our veterans and their families this holiday season.

Comments

  1. I am so happy that your DH is home with you. After watching the Today Show today, I saw some of the soldier's expectant wives. It was very touching.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Looking forward to learning from your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts