Crafty Friends *KNOW* Why Their Thank-You Cards are Late...

Especially when they send you boxes like this for your birthday:

Photobucket

...full of not only crafting paper and pom poms and Christmas gifts for the family, but buttons galore too!

Yesterday I decided to get down with  my Mod-Podgey self to decorate clothespins to use on my twiggy branches:

Photobucket

After the clips were dry, I poured all of my buttons out and started digging, fun, fun, FUN!

Photobucket

Employing my new favorite adhesive (thank you for the tip Sheila!), the clothespins are ready for their clipping duty:

Photobucket

So dearest, darling *~Shannon*~, thank you for our wonderful Christmas gifts and goodies, and thank you for knowing me and my crafty heart so well.  It's YOUR fault that none of my other thank-you cards have even been started yet... because I've been busy, crafting.

Love you!

Comments

  1. E-6000 is awesome stuff! It's one of my faves, too. And it is my pleasure to share the crafting love....it's definitely a gift that keeps giving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts