Who Doesn't Love a Makeover?

She's looking a bit... dated.


Let's freshen her up with some accessories, accessories, accessories:


Some color and sparkle never hurt anyone.


Though going glam does take a bit of experimentation, to which my table can attest.

*****

I'm excited to be participating in Sarah Johner's Halloween Ornament Swap again this year, and finished up my offering earlier this afternoon.

No peeking yet, but here's a photo of the gift envelopes and tags.  The full reveal will take place in October, once I receive my box of Halloween goodies and decorate for what has become one of my favorite holidays.


Layering cardstock with a little bit of lace was a quick and easy way to make Halloween tags for not only the swap, but for treat bags and gifts too.  Something tells me these will be a pretty touch when they're added to gifts of cookies and snacks next month!

~Michaele~

Comments

  1. Love the embellishments. I worked on my ornaments for Sarah's exchange this weekend too.

    Halloween hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts