The Love Shack is a Little Ol' Place Where...

... we can get together!

After creating a template for a shack-shaped house, I had so much fun selecting mismatched paper, stickers, buttons and holiday fringe to create my ornament for this year's Heart to Heart swap!

With the B-52's singing in the background, I cut out and assembled each shack, making sure to add a ribbon through the roof for hanging before gluing on the final piece.  The red garland trim reminded me of a grass hut (hula skirt?) and made the house not end quite so abruptly.


A button for the doorknob...


...and button and ribbon detail with my information on the back.


Happy Valentine's Day!

*****

Are you doing something special with your sweetie for Valentine's Day?

I'm taking mine to a meet and greet for the stars of The Walking Dead.

That's right: I am a Zombie-Cool Valentine Wife.

*****





Comments

Popular Posts