Tulle Clips: Photo Tutorial

Who doesn't enjoy a quick craft?  Let's gussy up some wooden clothespins: they're prettier than plain ol' pins and using hot glue isn't nearly as time consuming as mod-podging all of their surfaces would be.


You'll need tulle, wooden clothespins, scissors, buttons, and a hot glue gun.



Cut a six inch length of tulle:


Fold it in half:


 Pinch together:


Find the middle and hold tightly:


Twist:


 Add a dollop of glue to the clothespin:


 Press twisted center of tulle into glue:


Add a button to conceal the twist:


Trim the edges:


... and there's your clip!




I'm using my clips to display my adopted ancestor photos:



*****

Don't get me wrong, I love to use Mod Podge!  Here's my post on making gift clips for valentine treats...

... and the star clips I made for my classroom over at Kindergarten's 3 R's.

Comments

Popular Posts