Cupcake Holder from Target

A recent visitor to Twigs and Tulle asked what sorts of goodies I had in my white plastic coated wire tiered cupcake stand from Target:

Photobucket

The crafty materials change with each season or holiday, so the cups Dear Husband gave me this Christmas (from Starbucks' holiday tea sets) are now full of red and heart shaped buttons, rick rack, crafty flowers, vintage pricing stickers, white, red, and pink strands of beads, and even lollipop sticks.

Photobucket

Did you notice the Hershey's Kisses AND Halls Cough Drops?  What a combo!

I love the cupcake holder, and the tea cups fit perfectly, though small votives also work well.  Some crafters recycle baby food jars or other similarly sized glass or plasticware to keep their bits and bobs, odds and ends close at hand but contained.

Target also sold the same cupcake stand in black last October, over which I have been
k-i-c-k-i-n-g myself ever since for not having purchased!

How do you store and display your craft materials?

Comments

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts