Sitting Room

Thanks to the purchase of a new couch for the family/living room, I now have the "old" loveseat and my huge round coffee table situated in the front room:

Photobucket

There's room for my magazines, a basket of yarn, my laptop and a cup of coffee... heaven!

Photobucket

I can see our china hutch, full of pretty dishes, icons, Russian lacquer and tchotchkes...

Photobucket

... with some twigs and lace nearby for good measure.

Photobucket

I can still keep on an eye on the kids as they negotiate for Wii time in the living room (yes, that's a student desk)...

Photobucket

... but here is where my new tea (or coffee) reading/crocheting/blogging rituals are going to take place.

With the deer looking at me.

**grin**

Comments

  1. hehe are you kidding me?? yeah completely destined to meet my sister -- for I just moved around the furniture in my house to have the "actual" living room in the front room (was formerly a non-used "formal living room"..) and repurposed the back family room as a playroom for my son.
    Girl, I've got you followed...esp since I am completely eyeing that tulle wreath you have as your header pic! lol
    Did you make that? it's gorgeous and I might just copy it *blush*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts