Happy Place

My crafty nook took another evolutionary step forward this past week when I was gifted with the perfect chair, discovered at Buckeye Antique Mall in Abilene, Kansas.

Happy Place 2

Green perfection, with a wonderful little side table just the right size for magazines, a plate of sweets, and a mug of coffee.  Thank you Shannon!

*****

I don't think you've seen my crafty nook lately- come sneak a peek:

Happy Place 1

I'll need to find the perfect ottoman/footstool, since looking through my favorite Somerset publications requires full-on comfort and relaxation.

Happy Place 7

Hole punches keep little pretties company above paper, trim, fabric, odds and ends...

Happy Place 8

Happy Place 6

HappyPlace5

Who doesn't enjoy a little Papaya?

Happy Place 4

Correspondence at my desk includes cards, crafty inspiration and Facebook...

I've been given furniture, craft supplies, books, magazines, and other essentials from like-minded friends and family, such wonderful contributions to my happy place~

Thank you~

*****

Come back tomorrow and see how in late June, I'm getting ready for Halloween!


Comments

  1. Thank you for letting me get to play in your gorgeous workroom and to pillage and ransack antique stores with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts